Monday, September 29, 2008

We're Back

Deer
Jesse

The Old Mill


Hello everybody. We got back from TN Thursday and I've been busy as heck getting everything put up. That's a job. I don't know when I'll go on vacation again but I had a great time.

We got there Sunday afternoon. We went to the cabin and were disappointed at first. It was smaller than what the web site said and there wasn't a lot of the things they said was there. The 'mountain view' was a hillside. It had a hot tub but it didn't work right so that ticked me off. The jacuzzi tub worked though and it was nice. It had a big porch though with rocking chairs. Mom and me set out there a lot.


We went to Cade's Cove on Monday. It was a long ride but we saw deer and Jesse loved that. There was a small 'village' and we walked around and looked at that.
There was the Old Mill. Jesse really liked that.

No comments: