Thursday, March 19, 2009

Comments and such

Hey all. I know it's been a few since I've been here to write anything. But thought I'd hop on and write a few things.
Not much going on right now. The doctor took me off the insulin and put me on pills. My sugar has gone down but it's still too high. I hope it keeps going down. I think he'll increase the dosage when I go in next month. I started alpha lipoic acid supplements too. Michelle from crafty scraps blogged about how it had helped her so I figured what the hell I'd give it a try. I haven't been on it long enough to tell yet but hopefully it will help. I think I'm going to start taking Estoven again too. It helps with the freakin night sweats and all the other lovely things that go along with menopause. JOY JOY JOY. You know what I'm talking about.

I also wanted to give DSG a shout. Thanks to the fantastic ladies who run it for making it an AWESOME site and the wonderful ladies who comment their asses off on the beautiful LOs that are posted everyday.

See ya

2 comments:

Lynn said...

hi tabatha! it's been awhile, sorry I haven't stopped by! Hope you have a great weekend!

Intense Magic said...

Love ya, Tabatha!! Shout out to you for all the commenting you've been doing! Hope that pill works for you and yeah, I sure feel ya on the night sweats thing... I have been having them along with what I think are some mild hot flashes the last month or so...joy, joy! Have a great weekend!!