Saturday, January 9, 2010

Good Grief

Benjamin opening gifts. He wouldn't stay still long enough to get a good pic of him.
Kevin and PattyJesse on Christmas morning




I can't believe I haven't blogged for this long. Not much going on around here just trying to pay bills, buy food and stay warm.

We didn't think Christmas was going to happen but thanks to a wonderful friend Jesse got gifts and had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks.

We had dinner Christmas day and had friends over. Later on that day Bobby, Chris and Benjamin came by. They had their girlfriends with them. So we got to see the grandbaby anyway. He's growing so much.

We took 3 weeks for break. I think we were both kind of burned out on school so we took an extended break for it. It has helped some but I don't know. I've been wondering if I should put her in public school. I don't know. It's hard making those decisions.

New Year's we were home by ourselves. Bob was out on the road. He works all thwe time and we are finally getting things caught up a little. So maybe it'll turn around soon. I hope so.

Well peeps take care and stay warm out there.

2 comments:

ukkiwi said...

Hi,

Nice to come across a blog of a homeschool and scrapping Mum that also leads a basic life, I homeschool my 3 delights and love to scrapbook, I am a single parent on a very tight budget so do the best I can with what we have.
Hope you are still homeschooling,

Take care
Nicky
New Zealand

Unknown said...

We do still homeschool. It's awful that I just saw your comment. I hope you've still been able to homeschool.