Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tanner

As a lot of you know we have a Sheltie named Tanner. He's a goofy dog but I love the piss out of him. He's a loving dog and loves Jesse. She bugs the hell out of him and he never bites her and loves to play with her. Bob gets him going too. He likes to grab his pants leg and tear holes in them. LOL
But he started having seizures a few months ago. I called the vet about it a few minutes ago and they recommend having him put to sleep./ That's tearing me up. I hatew to think of it but I know he's just suffering when he goes through one of them. They're getting woirse too. So now we have to make a decision.

Talk later guys.

1 comment:

Angela Toucan said...

This is hard.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment after downloading my kit. It means a lot to me.