Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday

Nothing new going on. Just sitting at home chillin with my hubby and daughter. She has a friend staying this week.

We finally got out of school. She passed all of her end of year tests. She did good in all of them except for math so I'm making her do 'summer homeschool' for that to help her. Hopefully she'll get it.

Other than that not much else I suppose. Bob's birthday is on Thursday. He'll be 59 this year. So we didn't know if he'd be home or not next weekend so we fixed his cake this week.

See ya later

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynn said...

Tabatha...haven't seen you at the garden in awhile! I know I've been in there sporadically too, so maybe we just missed each other...hope to see you soon though!