Saturday, August 15, 2009

A boring Saturday

Hey everyone. Good morning. It's early for me and usually I'm not up this time but around 10 or 11 am. I was up til 3 am and up at 6 am. Bob had to leave. Bobby and Benjamin stayed the night because Bobby was going to take Bob to Sellersburg, IN to pick his truck up. It had to be worked on. So early day.

Not much has been going on. I started walking a few months ago. I figured I needed to get off my fat ass and get to moving. So I have stopped so many Cokes and snacks. I did it for my diabetes so I could get a better grip on it. It still runs high but not as high as it was. Instead of being in the 2 and 3 hundreds now it's like 150 to 191. So that's good for me. Plus I have lost 33 pounds now. YAY me.

We started back to homeschooling this week. I can't believe it went as smooth as it did. She did great. No complaining, crying or a fit. She did everything even math. So good job to Jesse.

So I guess today I'll clean house since Bob is gone. Need to finish up the laundry. Joy joy. LMAO

Talk later

No comments: