Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lots of stuff to do

I didn't sleep worth a crap last night well I couldn't go to sleep. I went to bed at 4 thirty this morning finally. I made some of my Christmas gifts. I made three calendars, two brag books and another ornament. I am almost done with most of these.

Is anyone ready for the Twilight movie? I can't wait for it. I hope I can get to see it tomorrow but I probably won't. DeDe Smith is having her book chat tonight on it. Twilight was on our reading list so that chat is tonight at 9 pm at Divine Digital.

Well gonna go get some mundane things done around the house like washing and vac and things like that. BORING. I turned my matress over yesterday and knocked a lamp off the nightstand and a picture off the wall. Go figure.

Have a great day all.

2 comments:

Intense Magic said...

My DD and I have a date with her best friend and mom to see the movie this weekend. They are having a midnight showing tomorrow but it is already sold out!!! I'm looking forward to it :)

Robin L said...

I have a hard time going to sleep but am very tired, so tired I cant work on scrapbooking. Let me tell you that stinks!!! lol
I hope you had a wonderful day!