Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Twilight

I had this book on DeDe Smith's reading list at Divine Digital. It's about vampire's and I was like well I will not like this. But guess what? I LOVE this book! I am so serious about that. I have already the whole saga twice now. I never ever read a book twice. this is the first time I have ever read one book twice not to think of reading the whole series twice. They are by Stephanie Meyer. I've read reviews about her writing not being 'all that' but I like the way she wrote them. I hope though that she'll write more about Jacob and Renesme which is Edward and Bella's baby. I love the stories and I'll probably read them again, at least Twilight. I loved it and Eclipse.

These are for young adults but I am 40 years old and loved them. I don't know what it is with them though cause I can't get them out of my head now. It's like I'm a little obsessed with Edward and Bella and the whole Cullen clan now. LOL I can't wait til the movie comes out. I'm gonna be sure to go see it.

I haven't been up to much more because I've been reading these and everything else has fell to the wayside so I could read, read and read some more.

Have a great day all.

No comments: