Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tired

Hey ya'll. Not much on today, just sitting around right now. i need to do a lot but no energy for it right now.

Yesterday we had drama club. The kids did some brainstorming on the play. They had a lot of fun. Their excited about the play and getting to do it all themselves.

Bob didn't get to go out yesterday but instead this morning. Freight is really slow right now they said. I hope it picks up soon with the holidays coming up.

Have you got all of your Thanksgiving dinners and visits planned? I have all my stuff now for dinner. Now we just have to wait so I can start fixing it.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Robin L said...

I hope you get pictures of their play, I bet it will be fun!
Thanksgiving I have to go to my parents house and cook dinner, hopefully my dad will have everything we need lol
I hope you have a wonderful day!