Friday, August 28, 2009

Fair

We went to the state fair on Monday with Michelle and Kaya. We went to the World Championship Horse Show and she loved it. It wasn't my cup of tes but the reason I went was for her.
It was my first time going to it. I have never wanted to go and didn't have the desire to go to it but it was kind of fun.

The rest of the week was spent at home just hanging out and homeschooling. Nothing glamorous. Oh we did go to Mom's for two days.

I got her health book and a new World History book. So we start those next week. Now I need to find her a good reading list.

I started getting more scrapping done, finally. I have been in such a funk lately and haven't really done any. I have kept up with my 365 and it has helped to scrap about thigs that have happened.

Well til next time
Be safe and be good

No comments: