Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Anniversary

Well today is out 18th anniversary of being together. We've been married 10 of them. We didn't get to do anything as he is stuck in Pennsylvania at the moment. But he'll be home this weekend hopefully. I just can't believe we've been together this long but then sometimes it's like we've always been together . Here lately I don't what the hell is going on with me. It's like my body is turning against me. I don't know if it's turning 40, menopause or hormones. But he's liking whatever it is. I swear since I turned 40 though it's like a switch has been turned on. I have the feelings and stirrings of a 'younger' woman or a horny teenager. I dn't know which but he loves it of course. He tolds me it was like I woke up and realized I had a husband.

I love him more than anything and always have always will.

1 comment:

Intense Magic said...

Love the post!! I can relate LOL! Congrats on your anniversary!