Thursday, December 18, 2008

Terrible Thursday

Oh god days like these make me wish I'd stayed in the damn bed. The dog has been puking, the kids just oo ugh %?*& you know.

She didn't want to do school. As a lot of you know I homeschool her and today was one of those days that made we wish I'd sent her to public school. She's just been so difficult today to put it nicely. LOL

But I did talk to Bob for a while tonight. So that made me feel better til he told me would probably be out over the weekend. He's on his way to Texas now. So that kind of screwd the day. But oh well when he does get hom he may be home til after Christmas or the first of the year. it's hard telling with him being a truckdriver. This is the first year he's had a 'regular' truckdriving job. The last 12 years he'd been on a dedicated run so we knew what his runs were going to be. Then he started going to Canada and he left on Tuesdays and home on Saturdays. Now he usually leaves on Sundays and who the hell knows when they'll send him home. But trucking is all the man knows so line of work is of out of the question. Good grief he's been doing it off and on for about 32 or 33 years or longer. While at the one company he got over 1 million moiles while he was there. So he has driven a lot of miles. And I love him, always have always will.

My no bake cookies turned out good this year. I was glad. Last year they were YUCK so I threw them away. LOL

I'll 'see' ya tomorrow.

3 comments:

Intense Magic said...

Just stopping by to see what you're up to :) Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hope tomorrow goes better... :) Have a great weekend.. {{HUGS}}

Lynn said...

I know that feeling talking to my sister...never quite knowing when her husband will be home.
Take care! I have been catching up on your blog :)