Monday, December 15, 2008

Still In Shock

It seems like the shock of all that happened over the weekend is still with us. Last night Bob and I were laying in bed dead ass tired and we couldn't stop talking about the kids. We just keep saying I can't believe it to each other. I know I'm only a step mom to them but I really hope they will accept me also into their lives ya know cause I love them too even though I haven't met them or anything I do. If that's understandable. they mean a lot to me too. I suppose because I've been on the journey of looking for them with Bob and seen the pain that decision of long ago caused him but he thought it was best. They are so different than his other two kids. I've tried to build a relationship with them over 18 years but could never get close to them or know them but with the two just finding us you can tell they 'care' for lack of a better word. I am still just so happy for all three of them.

Bob has got 5 kids all together. We only have one and of course you all know that's Jesse (like you haven't seen enough scrap pages of her LOL). I wish we could have another but we can't cause he got 'clipped' and he said it was too dangerous for me. So I have to live with that. But I am blessed to have her and lucky that we're both still here. I shouldn't complain because a lot of people can't have any children. She means the world to me and I'd do anything in the world for her and I am so lucky to now have all 4 step children too.

Thanks for listening.

Til tomorrow
Tab

No comments: