Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas "Miracle"

That's the way I really do feel about it. Friday night we were eating dinner and the phone rang. Bob went and got it and said wireless caller so I figured it was a friend of us. But it wasn't. It wasn't. It was his son that he hadn't seen for about 29 years. He told us who he was and who he was looking for and we looked at each other with our mouths hanging open and said well you've found him. They talked for over an hour. I jumped in too. I was crying and a friend of our's who was here was too. We just couldn't believe it. We have been trying to find them for years. We never could just kept hitting brick walls. But the feeling was just so awesome ya know. I just still can't believe it. Bob is just on cloud 9 and not coming down anytime soon.

Then today his daughter called. He was crying and she was too. She couldn't believe it and all that was happening. They talked twice today. So I just really really hope they want to be in our lives cause we sure want them in ours.

We're all still in shock with all of it. Bob said This is the best Christmas ever".

I am so happy for them.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

WOW, that's an amazing story!! I'm so happy for all of you...definitely a Christmas miracle.

Traci Leigh said...

WOW! that is awesome.. a Christmas miracle!..I am so happy for you and your family!