Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Not Much

There's not a whole lot going on today. We have some freezing rain right now. Today when we came back home I was slippin and slidin coming up my steps and my sis was laughing at me and I told her Yep un-uh laugh at me again.

I got the rest of Christmas dinner fixins. Cornish hens, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs and I don't know what else. Cheesecake and cake for dessert plus all the fudge. I think I may have to take extra insulin. LOL

Mom's house is all clean for tomorrow. So that's done anyway. Everyone will be there except her mom and brothers I guess. So that sucks but what are ya suppose to do?

But anywho if I don't get back on by Christmas, everyone have a very

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Intense Magic said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! :)