Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sweet SATURDAY




Bob and me
Credit: Amanda Thorderson
Bob and me LO for lyric challenge at DSG.
Credit: Ladybug Graphix






The top one is me when I was 9.
Credit: Ladybug Graphix Bellisimo kit





Here's some LOs I wanted to share. I need to do some of Malik and Brenda but need to see if it's OK with them first.





This is a QP by Alessandra Designs. I love it.



Today i've been making fudge. I have butterscotch and peanut butter gone and still have 4 batches of white and a chocolate to go. This year I'm gona try a new recipe. It's called Peppermint Snowballs and they look so good. It's from Kims Scrappin. So I'll give it a try and let ya know.


Last night I chatted with Malik for a while. Then Bob called at 1:45 am and we got off the phone at 4 am this morning. I tell ya his kids finding us I think had changed all of us. We're just intune more with one another and I didn't think that could happen with the two of us.
So yesterday I talked to all my Ricketts men except one.
Between two of them I talked for 5 hours. LOL The battery on the phones ran down too. LOL














No comments: