Friday, December 19, 2008

Arlington


This is a photo that was in an email I got. But it just hit me so I thought I'd share it with ya. It sent cold chills all over me.
Then I thought last night as I went to bed well at about 3 this morning, have a comfy nights sleep. But OH NO. The cat decided to piss and shit in the bed. I couldn't believe it. I have no clue why she did but UGH. So I stripped the bed and went and slept on the couch.
The wind and rain woke me this morning and I was laying in a pool of sweat. With the diabetes and insulin, my sugar bottomed out on me last night. So of course when I tell hubby later he'll 'lecture' me. LOL Naw he just worries.
Last night my step son called me at about midnight and we talked til 1:30 or so this morning. I told him I was gonna slap him when I saw him again. LOL He's driving a truck now also and I worry about him out there. He was in Chicago and the best of weather is not up there ya know. We had a great conversation though. The best we've had in quite a while. He can hear a difference in Bob too since the older kids found him. He sounded happy about everything too.
Well ya'll have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Cats are cute but can be real stinkers sometimes, hehe.
Glad you got to talk with your stepson. My brother-in-law's a truck driver too and I know it can get really dangerous at times.
I hope you have a good day!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny about the cat! Hope the truckers ALL stay safe too... have a great weekend Tab!

Intense Magic said...

Cats have a mind of their own, that's for sure!! Hope your weekend is great! Got your Christmas card today!! Thanks soooo much!!!