Sunday, December 14, 2008

More Christmas Miracle

Last night Bob's daughter called. He hasn't seen her since she was about 3. He has had a fabulous weekend talking to his two first born kids. Todat his son set up a conference where we could see them and talk to them. It was amazing. I just still can't believe it. For the last 18 years we've been together it was my journey too helping him look for the kids. I could never find them and then his son was messing around on the computer and typed his name in the phone number came up and he said what the hell and called. He was surprised and his dad was too when he told him who he was.

It's just been a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Intense Magic said...

Soooo wonderful! Really a Christmas Miracle! I'm so happy for you all! I hope there will be many many many more communications to come!!