Monday, December 22, 2008

Too Much Work

Hey gals, sorry I didn't get on here earlier today (or yesterday now). I made some more fudge and the peppermint balls. They were more like a biscuit. I guess that's the word. So not bad but not my first choice.

I didn't get to talk to Malik today. So missed him. LOl Bobby called and we talked for a bit but not as long as we did the other day. I have found out though I like talking to him esp. recently. We're both more open with each other about the last 18 years.

Bob was layed over in Memphis, TN. over the weekend so we've talked quite a few times. Every time he talks to one of his kids now it's like he's just more in 'awe' at the idea that he has all 5 of them in his life now. He told me tonight that he'll be glad to get his arms around them and give them a hug. We can't wait to see them. I hope we can get the money together soon for a road trip to visit.

I cleaned house today. Not the regular cleaning but major house cleaning. I moved the living room around. Of course Bob gave me down the road for that. I should have waited for him to be home before I did it. But I see his point because my damn shoulder is killing me tonight. Then I moved the table in my office. It was that big a deal but it made my shoulder scream more. So I downed the ibuprphens. LOL I took 4 of them and wish I had something a 'wee' bit stronger for it. But oh well....

I started reading Eclipse, again. I think this is the 4th time now. What is it about these damn book. But I love them.

Hope ya'lls Sunday was great.

2 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

I'm trying to finish up my cleaning too. Don't take on too much.

Love those books too. Very addictive.

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Intense Magic said...

Oooh I'm jealous...I wish I could get through the second book for the first time LOL Maybe before the release of the next movie haha. Hope you have an awesome week!