Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Well yesterday Malik didn't email and I really missed not talking to him. What do ya think that mother hen building up more?

But he wrote today and we IMd back and forth. Had a great conversation (I feel like anyway). I really am finding myself looking forward to hearing from him and Brenda though.

Jesse and I made some sugar cookies and going to make chocolate no bakes after while. Then I have 5 batches of white fudge to make. All the nieces and nephews on my side love that one. I'll have to find what the grandkids on Bob's side likes and make batches next year to send them LOL.


Here's a photo I wanted to share of Bob when he was in Vietnam. I didn't think it was him when I first saw it and had him doubting it too. It doesn't look like the same person to me. I told him he was better looking in the second one. LOL


1 comment:

Taun said...

hummmmm white fudge, gotta try that one! nice pics you have there too!